1. Students requiring an I-20 must submit the following documents:
- Application for Enrollment 2019-2020
- Financial Guarantee Form 2019-2020
- An original bank statement from the student’s financial sponsor. The statement must be in English and include the account holder’s name and the amount of money in the account.
- A minimum of $14,000 must be available to the student for estimated expenses for six (6) sessions of study at PALS.
- A minimum of $28,000 must be available to the student for estimated expenses for an I-20 for one (1) year
- Passport copy of student and any dependents
- A $55 application fee. Click here for acceptable methods of payment.
- An I-20 can be sent directly to the student’s home country by Express mail for an additional $70.
2. Once PALs has received the completed application documents and fee, the student will be contacted for an interview via Skype.
3. After the Skype interview has been completed, the student must submit a non-refundable $325 tuition deposit before the I-20 can be issued.
- An I-20 can be sent directly to the student's home country by Express mail for an additional $70.
The completed application must be sent by regular post or Express mail, or submitted in person. Faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted. PALS may only issue an I-20 for a student who has submitted original application documents.
**In order for a student to arrive at PALS in time for the beginning of the session, completed application documents should be sent at least two months before the start date of the session.
Before you apply for your F-1 student visa, you must pay the SEVIS I-901 fee, which is $200. Click here to pay the fee online.
Once you have paid the SEVIS I-901 fee, you may apply for your F-1 student visa.
Click here for information about applying for an F-1 student visa.