Intensive English

For Students That Do Not Need an I-20

Students who do not wish to study at PALS on an F-1 Nonimmigrant Student Visa must submit the following documents:

B-1/B-2 Visa Students

A B-1/B-2 Visa is not considered a student visa for full-time study.  Students currently on a B-1/B-2 visa are only authorized to study at PALS part time. This means that a student on a B-1/B-2 visa may take classes in two of the four disciplines offered at PALS.

If you would like to study full-time at PALS, you must obtain F-1 Nonimmigrant Student Status.  You may not begin studying at PALS until F-1 Nonimmigrant Student Status has been approved. To discuss questions regarding visa status and eligibility to study at PALS, please contact the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..


The Intensive English Program in the Program in American Language Studies is Accredited By


Proud member of

Translate Website